- Navelina: very productive, early, intense orange colour and sweet flavour.
- Navelate: The orange´s queen. It has a thin skin but unique flavor and texture. Medium size.
- Lane Late: Very sweet and juicy eating orange, pale orange colour and firm texture pulp.
- Navel Powell: Excellent organoleptic quality. Sweet pulp and low acidity.
- Sanguinelli: Known for its reddish pulp which provides a very aromatic and dark red juice. It is usually seddless but occasionally has very few seeds.
- Valencia Late: Late harvesting with middle size and the best performance.